Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Seeking Nirvana by: V.L. Brock Release Day Blitz

Seeking Nirvana
Release Date: June 16th 2014
Synopsis of Seeking Nirvana:

They say that old habits die hard, and twenty-seven year old, Kady Jenson, is about to discover how true that statement actually is.Waking up in the hospital with a complete stranger at her bedside should have caused panic and confusion, but for a reason unknown to her, Kady finds herself drawn, and calmed by the presence of the rugged, devastatingly handsome man with the pleasant Irish brogue.It’s when she discovers that she has just woken from a four day coma, with a three year void in her memory, which spawns confusion and panic.Kady soon comes to realize that things change with time, and not only appearances.Not only is the sexual chemistry she once shared with her long-term boyfriend, now a long-ago memory, but Kady also begins to unconsciously fall back into unremembered habits, and with each day, the increasing sense of foreboding becomes increasingly harder to ignore.Left on her own when her boyfriend goes on a business trip, Kady seeks help from the Irish stranger as they go on a quest together, in a race against time, to piece the puzzle together.
Goodreads Link:
BUY LINKS:
Available for 99cents
US link:
UK link ~ £1.02 (because of bloody tax, I mean, really, 3p for tax)?http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00L0PA3OC?*Version*=1&*entries*=0
AU:


Author Bio:
For those who do not know me, I am the author of romance novel Impulses and the upcoming romantic suspense/mystery trilogy, The Dark Evoke Series.
Raised in a creative family, witnessing one another expressing themselves through creativity, albeit musically or through a form of literature, it was only a matter of time before my passion for devising characters and their unique stories in their own world, began to form and grow. From there the seed was sown and flourished into a young girls dream.Throughout the years I have often toyed with the idea of pursuing this path, yet unknowing where to begin. There are so many routes in this day and age to help get from A to B, that the dream was both tangible and terrifying. So with that, and after a few months of kicking myself into gear thanks to a certain someone, I decided to self-publish, and that decision was most probably one of the best decisions I have ever made.I am a mother of a five year old son who knows how to keep me on my toes, and married my high school sweetheart 6 years ago. I can't express how supportive and understanding both have been while pursuing this journey.If I'm not writing I'm constantly thinking about writing and can be found either chasing my son around, or with my nose in book.

Facebook author page:
Blog:
Authorvlbrock.blogspot.co.uk
Twitter: @v_lou_brock



No comments:

Post a Comment