Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Mistaken Identity by: Amy-Beth Release Day Blitz

~ Mistaken Identity By Amy-Beth~

Blurb
When two worlds collide how many will survive?
I've been captured for six years and yet no one has bothered to help me, the one person I thought might of helped disappeared all of a sudden. Each day for the last six years i've had to deal with him touching me, telling me what he wants to do and I can't stand it.
I have to find out who she is and why she is free and I am here locked away and used as a puppet, I need to know everyone I love is ok. Although my gut instinct is telling me I may already be too late.
My name is Morgan and this is my story.

PaperBack
E-BOOK


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking part and sharing my release day I really appreciate it <3

    ReplyDelete