Friday, May 29, 2015

Rediscovering Peace by: Steffy Rogers Blitz


Title: Rediscovering Peace 
Series: Military Love Vol. 1 
Author: Steffy Rogers 
Genre: Contemporary Romance 
Release: May 29th, 2015 
Cover Design: Kari Ayasha, Cover to Cover Design Photography: S.M. Talkington Photography 



 

What do you do when your world comes crashing down on you? Skye Donovan has spent her whole life moving with her parents from one duty station to another. Each time has forced her to say goodbye more times than she can count. When her dad finally retires from the U.S. Army and they settle down in Savannah GA, she finds herself in the strong arms of Oliver Nelson. Skye finally has it all - a loving fiancé, the career of her dreams and friends she can always count on. But one day everything changes. After all that she has been through, will Skye be able to pick up the pieces and open up her heart again? Braden Parker has spent eight long years getting over the one that got away. Even being engaged to another woman couldn't keep the thoughts of Skye at bay. Just when he thought he will never see her again, fate brings her back into his life, but she is broken. Now that he has found her again can he convince her that their love is worth fighting for and that they can face their demons together?



AmazonUS  AmazonGer  AmazonUK   AmazonAU   Amazon Ca   Kobo   iBooks    B&N

cover-reveal HIGH RES


 I didn’t know what to say. I knew there was something between us, but he was married. I had promised myself never to get into a relationship with a married guy. It always ended in heartbreak. Why was I so damn drawn to this guy? He was handsome. He had blue eyes and short brown hair, and by the build of his body I could tell he worked out a lot. He was wearing a pair of washed out Wranglers and a blue dress shirt with sleeves rolled up. It clung to his tattooed muscular arms and my imagination was running wild with how he would look underneath his shirt. It wasn’t only his looks that I was attracted to. I could feel the air charging with electricity between us and I didn’t know how much longer I would be able to resist him. I needed to get out of here before I did something stupid.

“Seth, I have to go. It’s better that way. You’re married and I am not going to put myself in that position.”

“I understand. But… Can I call you sometime? We could hang out. As friends of course. I wouldn’t want to put you in that position. There’s a lot going on in my life and the last thing I want to do is burden you.”

There it was again – that look. That defeated look that told me just how much he was hurting on the inside. I fought the urge to wrap my arms around him and turned to leave. Before I closed the door behind me I looked back.

“You can call me anytime. I can do friends.”

His beautiful blue eyes lit up and I knew then, that I was in deep trouble.



 >>>Click Playlist Image below to go to Spotify<<<




menew Steffy Rogers is a self-professed bookaholic who is fluent in English, German and Sarcasm. When she isn't working or going to school she spends her free time writing. She makes a home in a very small town in Georgia with her dog Karma. However, her heart belongs in Germany, where she lived for 20 years before returning to the USA. Though her memories of Germany are blurry due to the delicious beer, she knows one day she will return home for good.







 Website    Twitte    Email    Instagram    Facebook    Amazon       Goodreads     


>>Click image to go to the Party!!<< 











1 comment: