Saturday, October 31, 2015

ReleaseBlitz: Envy by Kandie Stixx


ReleaseBlitz:
Envy
by
Kandie Stixx
Oct 31st






Finley Sheridan.

He is everything I've ever wanted in a man, not to mention he's a sex god. Icouldn't imagine anyone better to fill my bed at night. There's only oneproblem - I'm married to someone else.

When I started cheating on my husband with Fin, I never thought it would turnout this way. I never thought I would ruin everything and spend the rest of mylife regretting ever laying eyes on him...
Ooooh but I couldn't let him be with someone else. I couldn't let my sex godget away...that's why I did it.

That's why I did the unthinkable...



  


















Other Books:

KENDRA





Kendra is a perfectionist. Herjob is her life and she prefers it that way. After her ex-boyfriend left herfor someone prettier and thinner, she decided she would never let someone ruleher heart again. That is…until she meets her new boss Chad.
Chad was going to start overat a new job. His fantasy of assistants bowing down to him was beyondridiculous but this time, he has sworn to himself to behave. But … when hisassistant Kendra wiggles her way into his life…there’s no going back.
Can Chad make Kendra forgether pain and show her there is more fun in playing the game..


     

  




Kandie Stixx is the author ofcontemporary erotic romance. Her first book, Kendra, is out on 6 June.
Kandie Stixx is not her realname, obviously. It is a culmination of her nickname and her partner’snickname. A true partnership!
When she’s not writing, she isusually blogging or reading as much as she can before the next book takes formin her mind.


  

  




Hosted by Obsessive PimpettesPromotions





       




No comments:

Post a Comment