Monday, May 4, 2015

Anonymous by Dani-Lyn Alexander Review Tour


Anonymous 
by Dani-Lyn Alexander
Genre: Romantic Suspense








My Review:
Received a Copy
Overall Rating 4 Stars.
Ali is heart broken and she decides to go on a dating website and she meets Joe. Joe is very mysterious and odd in my opinion. I really thought Ali was a great character, Joe not so much. This book will keep you on your toes and you will want to know what is about to happen, and then it ends. It is really short and I wish it was longer. I have read books by this author and I loved them. This my not be my favorite book by her, but she is a fantastic author. If you are looking for a suspense that is a quick book, this is the book for you. 




Dani-Lyn Alexander lives on Long Island with her husband, three kids and three dogs. She loves spending time with her family, at the beach, the playground, or just about anywhere. In her spare time, which is rare, she enjoys reading and shopping—especially in book stores. Some of her favorite things include; Bernese Mountain Dogs, musicals, bubble baths and soft blankets. She’s an incurable insomniac and has an addiction to chocolate.
Social Media:

No comments:

Post a Comment