Sunday, June 21, 2015

Born Special by Rhea B Woodruff


Born Special
by Rhea B Woodruff
Genre: Non-Fiction, Special Needs, Disabilities



ON SALE FOR $0.99
REG PRICE $2.99

When Rhea Woodruff was born, her doctors were concerned. After some testing, they concluded she would probably never walk or talk. As time progressed, Rhea proved them wrong, but the full scope of her developmental delays were clearly evident. Despite her disability, Rhea remained determined to overcome the obstacles in her life, and she has developed into a kind, caring, and capable individual. All she ever wanted was to find love and be treated like everyone else. After much heartache and many disappointments, her dreams of becoming a wife, mother, and author are now a reality. Rhea hopes readers will find inspiration in her candid chronicle of rebounding from adversity. Born Special proves that the toughest challenges in life can be overcome. By sharing the outcome of her personal struggles, Rhea has succeeded in delivering the message that you should never give up on your dreams.




Bio
My name is Rhea Woodruff. I am 41 years old. I live in Belle Chasse, la . I was raised in a military family which my dad was in the marines. We moved every four years. I am blessed with a wonderful husband that loves me for who I am. We are blessed with a beautiful baby girl Melanie rose that will be 2 years old August 12,2015.

I always wanted to be a writer. I started reading James Patterson books and he is the one who make me wanting to be a writer like him. After that, I was writing every day. I never knew my dream would come true. I am a memoir writer with her second memoir published. Its very inspiring story about never giving up on your dreams. I am working on my third memoir now called Miracle baby about my baby growing up.

When Rhea Woodruff was born, her doctors were concerned, after some testing, they concluded she would probably never walk or talk. As time progressed, Rhea Proved them wrong.

my website is www.rheabwoodruff.com

No comments:

Post a Comment