Friday, September 9, 2016

*~*~*~BLITZ~*~* Now & Forever Still by: AM Johnson


Title: Now & Forever Still
Author: A.M. Johnson
Series: Forever Still
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Blue Tulip Publishing


A glimpse into the future.
Four couples.
Eight lives.
A moment in time.
Now and Forever Still gives us a “where are they now” look at our favorite characters from the Forever Still Series.

B&N | iBooks | Kobo | Smashwords



“Shh, Little Bug. Daddy’s here.” She had completely kicked her way out of the tight burrito blanket wrap Liz always insisted on, even though it never stayed. A smile pulled across my face; Sailor had already started trying to show her independence. She settled down once I had her in my arms. I held her tight against my chest as I sat down in the rocking chair. The easy feel of her tiny body next to mine was breathtaking. I imagined she could hear my heart as she laid her cheek against the skin of my bare chest. This small moment connecting us, making me feel whole, making my entire existence worthwhile. In her tiny hands, her eyes, in the quick little breaths that brought her life, this little girl claimed my soul. “Yeah, Bug, it’s you and me tonight.”







Each book in the Forever Still series is an interconnected standalone that features a different couple
FREE
Just 99¢

Just 99¢
A.M. Johnson lives in Utah with her family where she works as a full-time nurse. If she’s not busy with her three munchkins, you’ll find her buried in a book or behind the keyboard.  She loves romance and all things passionate. Amanda enjoys exploring all genres and bringing life to the human experience.

Enter to Win a Signed Paperback from AM Johnson (winner’s choice)



No comments:

Post a Comment