Thursday, November 19, 2015

30 Days by JA Heron


30 Days
by JA Heron
Genre: Thriller, Suspense




Dariana Walsh is the daughter of a ruthless gangster and heir to his empire. Not only does she feel trapped, but she has many questions about numerous incidents that have happened in her life so far. Particularly, what happened to her mother? Her father sees her as his little girl, but she longs to be treated like an adult. He wants to shape her, to become more like him, but she resists, the only way she knows how…
One of Wilson Walsh’s men – Chas – is not who he seems. He was sent to infiltrate, earn trust and walk away with Wilson’s most treasured possession, his daughter. He has a plan to take down the most unrelenting man to walk the streets of East London.
Over the next thirty days, blood is shed, friendships are formed and amongst all of the pain and suffering, surprisingly, love blossoms.

In a sea of betrayal and violence… time and love know no bounds.

***Contains strong sexual and violent scenes ~ over 18's only. There are strong, dark scenes in this book if you do not wish to read about violence, sexual violence or child abuse, then please do not buy this book***




My name is Jane and I write under the name of J A Heron.

I live in a small town called Burton on Trent, Staffordshire in the middle of England. This lovely little town is famous for making beer and I have called it home since I was born.
I have a daughter called Shelby and although I was a young mother, I couldn’t be more proud of the beautiful young lady I have raised, I was eighteen years old when she came into my life and I love her more than anything in the world.
I am quite a positive person and with some of the hardships I have encountered over the years have made me a stronger person. I lost my mum to cancer eight years ago and although I lost my best friend that day I believe in my heart that she would be proud of me.
I started writing because of my love for books, but also, because of my disability. I was a bit of a medical miracle you see, I survived, when I really shouldn’t have. And whilst my illness left me with some lasting effects, it also left me with a new outlook, determination and confidence that I could do it, so I did!
I have loved reading for a number of years now and my only regret is that I wish I had read more as a youngster. I believe it is very important to teach children the love of books from an early age, the earlier the better in my opinion.
I am in a relationship with a wonderful man called Ian. He is very supportive of my writing and calls me ‘his clever girl’, for some reason this always makes me blush. Ian and my daughter know when to give me some space to write, they know that I can become quite tetchy when in the zone. But they also know that I need an endless supply of coffee and maybe some chocolate thrown into the mix.
I believe in my work, I believe in my stories and I hope you do too... trust me, there’s a lot more to come!
Jane xoxo

Author Media Links
Twitter ~ @janeyh35
Email ~ jaheronauthor@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment