By: Zeia Jameson
Genre: New Adult/Contemporary Romance
Amazon Canada: http://tinyurl.com/nvhbayk
Amazon UK: http://tinyurl.com/puwpbk2
Jeremy's goals were to work hard, be successful and make his mother proud.
Livy's goals were to separate herself from her past and keep people at a distance.
When Jeremy meets Livy, his priorities shift slightly - getting Livy to trust him becomes number one on his list.
Jeremy and Livy take a chance on each other and give a relationship a try. But when they come to a crossroads and want different things out of life, they struggle to figure out what to do next.
A mysterious gift from an anonymous source is the fate of their future. It'll help them remember why they started a relationship in the first place.
But will remembering the past be enough for Jeremy and Livy to overcome the turmoil of what their lives have become?
Note: This is a New Adult Romance and contains mature language and situations. This book is not recommending for readers under the age of 18.
I'm a small town girl from GA. I enjoy getting into the zone and typing until my hands go numb. I like curling up under a blanket with coffee and reading when life allows me the time - especially when it's rainy outside. I love my family with all of my heart. I am fond of humor and laughter because I think it keeps us sane and grounded. I pride myself in being open minded: say what you want to say, be who you want to be. Just don't be mean, rude or a bully - because then you'll see my Hulk side.
Author Media Links
9. I am addicted to Netflix
10. In Throwback, the main female character, Livy, thinks she's a realist and has a grip on her life; however, in actuality, she is completely mistaken about what the world is really like.
11. In Throwback, the main male character, Jeremy, was raised by 3 women who taught him to be a gentleman and a hopeless romantic.
12. Livy speaks her mind. She is tough and also stubborn.
13. Jeremy is a sweetheart but also likes getting what he wants
14. I spent 5 years of my twenties being a bartender and loved every second of it.
15.My current favorite actor is Benedict Cumberbatch
16. My current favorite actress is Kerry Washington
17. I like most all genres of music
18. I don't care much for sweets. I prefer salty.
19. I have strange obsessions with Japanese horror movies, British accents and spicy food