Thursday, December 25, 2014

Becoming Us by: Amy Daws $o.99 Pre-order Sale

Sale Banner-work Grab this LIMITED TIME 99 PENNY Pre-Order sale price for the upcoming novel by Amy Daws! Becoming Us is the pre-quel to A Broken Us. Both are part of The London Lover Series and can be read in any order. The Becoming Us Pre-Order Sale Price ends New Year's Day, so grab it while you can! 3D-Book-Becoming Us


Enjoy this amazing FAN-MADE Trailer!

[embed width="640" heigh="360"]http://youtu.be/MWRQ7VeIIO4[/embed]

***Click Here to Pre-Order for only 99 PENNIES***

portrait of a woman en hoodie, sweatshirt Brody-Enough-Jan 1 99 cents SYNOPSIS: The dreaded friend-zone... The last place I ever want to be with college basketball God, Jake LaShae. I am losing my mind trying to figure out what this gorgeous and confident man wants from me. I need to break through his walls. What is it about me that makes him not go there? What am I lacking? When a mind-blowing betrayal knocks the wind out of me, and I think I can't feel any lower...Brody stumbles into my path—barefoot no less, and sexy as hell. His direct and mouth-watering swagger is a breath of fresh air. The feelings this man gives me are like nothing I've ever experienced. But Brody has a past. A past that makes it nearly impossible for him to trust me and let us become us in whatever capacity that may be. Just when Brody and I truly connect, just when I think that finding my soul-mate in college isn't a total joke, Jake comes back into my life…and messes things up…possibly for good. Click Here to Pre-Order for only 99 PENNIES


10689481_1510303915911294_5779867820127012396_nAmy Daws lives in South Dakota with her husband, Kevin, and their miracle daughter, Lorelei. The long-awaited birth of Lorelei is what inspired Amy's first book, Chasing Hope and her passion for writing. On most nights, you can find Amy and her family dancing to Strawberry Shortcake's theme song or stuffing themselves inside children's-sized playhouses because there is nothing they wouldn't do for their little miracle.
This sale is only valid until January 1st, so one-click this special price right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment