Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Unexpected Gifts by: Elena Aitken Release Day Blitz



Unexpected Gifts: (The Steamy Version)

by Elena Aitken
Genre: Holiday Romance








Let it snow with a hot, sexy contemporary romance!


Cozy up to the Castle Mountain Lodge in the middle of the remote Canadian Rockies for Unexpected Gifts.

Christmas represents everything Andi Williams is supposed to have, and doesn't. Running away to a remote mountain lodge in the Canadian Rockies sounds like the perfect way to escape, until a mix-up finds her sharing a villa with sexy, rough around the edges, Colin Hartford.

Colin's determination to enjoy the holiday he's missed for the last five years sweeps Andi into a season of joy that she's not sure she's ready for. Can Andi open herself up to everything the holidays have to offer...including love?

~A hot, contemporary romance~




Like a lot of my readers, I'm a busy mom. It often feels like life is pulling us in a million different directions, which is why I love to write romance!

There's nothing better than knowing you have an escape waiting for you at the end of a long day in the form of a good book.



I'm lucky enough to live in the shadow of the Canadian Rocky Mountains in the foothills of Alberta, where I can write the stories I love. Whenever I get the chance, I escape into those amazing mountains and I can usually be found sitting with my feet in the lake, working on my next book.



As well as contemporary romance novels, I also like to write women's fiction and my collection of stand alone novels are all part of the Escape Collection. I'm always trying something new, so stay tuned to see what's next!



I LOVE to hear from my readers! Please sign up for my newsletter at www.elenaaitken.com (link on website) so you can stay up to date on my latest releases. Plus there's a link to an exclusive free short story!



Connect with me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elenaaitken.author
Twitter: @elenaaitken



Or send me an email: elena@elenaaitken.com

No comments:

Post a Comment