Sunday, April 13, 2014

Author Spotlight with Becca Vincenza





                                                NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON!!!!


Questions: Thank you Becca for taking time to answer these questions!!

1.    When did you decide to write?
a.  When did I decide to write or publish because those were two very different times? I decided to write when I was about in 5th grade. I feel a little bit like a broken record cause I always tell this story, but reading and writing was hard for me as a kid. I wished that I could be able to read as easily, or even write as others my age. I don’t know, but I just wanted to write down all these stories in my head. I decided to publish last year, at the beginning of summer. I had always wanted to publish but it’s a scary thought. I built up my courage and did it.
2.   How did you come up with the idea of your newest book?
a.  ^.^ For Damaged, it all came from the simple idea of: What if the main character wasn’t the normal beauty that is the main character. There created Audrey, after that her story came from her. Healed, the second book in the series, again built off the characters.
3.   What Genre do write?
a.  Right now Paranormal Romance. It’s all I really have wrote, well that isn’t true. I have wrote a little bit of everything. But I find my love in paranormal romance.  I use to only write YA, but I really have fallen in love with New Adult.
4.   Would you ever write with another author if asked?
a.  Hell yes I would. I have actually had a convo or two with one of my author friends about it. I am not sure if we will actually follow through, but I think it could be very interesting. Of course I know it also would be almost triple the work so it would have to be someone I trusted completely.
5.   Who is your biggest inspiration?
a.  Oh so many people. But on the verge of sounding a bit like a cliché, I will say Edgar Allan Poe, why you ask? Did you know he was dyslexic? It’s hard enough publishing, but it’s even harder knowing in the back of your head, always that you probably are misplacing words, making sentences all jumbled. Yeah…
6.   Who are some of your favorite authors?
a.  How long you got? Alright let’s see, Airicka Phoenix, Kimberly Hart, Sandra Love ;), Nikki Rae, Janelle Stalder, Stacey Marie Brown, Cindy Paterson, Amy Bartol, and I could go on and on, and on. But those are some of the ladies I have read everything they got and loved it.
7.   What genre do you like to read?
a.  Generally I stick to what I write, paranormal romance, but I love fantasy, and scifi. I do read some contemporary fiction, not a whole lot of it, but that is just a personal thing.
8.   What was the last book that you read?
a.  The last book I read as I am writing this was Touching Fire by Airicka Phoenix, super good and now I am going to sit on the edge of my seat waiting for the next one.
9.   What are you working on?
a.  I am working on both edits for Healed, the prequel for my series called, the Rebirth Series. The prequel is called Stolen, and I am not sure how people will feel about it but for me, it’s a story I really thing needs to be told. And I am also sadistic so I am working on another book, but I don’t have a title for it yet, but it is a werewolf book.


Fun Questions:
1.   Favorite Animal
a.  Oh um…oh noses O.O wolf!
2.  Favorite Color
a.  Purple…no….red…no purple, no red
3.   Favorite Food
a.  TACOS!!!
4.  Favorite Genre of Music
a.  Indie Rock
5.   Favorite Season

a.  Fall




TEASERS:



Links!

Twitter: @BeccaVincenza


No comments:

Post a Comment