Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Author Spotlight with Karen Brueggeman




NOW AVAILABLE 

Questions Thank you for taking time out of your day to answer these!!
1.     When did you decide to writeI have been writing for fun as long as I can remember, but I was inspired  to pursue a career as an author when I realized that my words could help others.
2.     How did you come up with the idea of your newest book? My daughter was telling me how she helped a friend who felt like she had no talent.  She explained how she had her try different things to find out what she was good at.  In that moment, I realized other kids probably feel the same way and the book was born. 
3.     What Genre do write? Mostly children's fantasy
4.     Would you ever write with another author if asked? Sure :)
5.     Who is your biggest inspiration? My daughters, who inspire me everyday.
6.     Who are some of your favorite authors? John Green, Veronica Roth, and Dr. Seuss.
7.     What genre do you like to read? Fantasy and self improvement
8.     What was the last book that you read? Allegiant by Veronica Roth
9.     What are you working on? I working on 2 Fruzzle books, the first is “Fruzzle's Motivational Day,” and the other is “Fruzzle's Huge Test.”


Fun Questions:
1.     Favorite Animal       Monkey                     
2.     Favorite Color          Green
3.     Favorite Food           Pasta (yummy)
4.     Favorite Genre of Music    Pop music
5.     Favorite Season       Fall

Links

Links




Amazon international:  mybook.to/Fruzzles


Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18930938-fruzzle-s-mystery-talent?from_search=true



1 comment:

  1. Nice little snippet to get to know you, Karen! Your children's books sound great! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete