Monday, April 7, 2014

Review for Forgive Us Our Trespasses


Forgive Us Our Trespasses (Redemption #1)


By: M.L. Steinbrunn

Overall Rating: 5 Stars
Character Rating: 5 Stars
Story Line Rating 5 Stars

My Review:
This is the author’s debut novel, she did a fantastic job. This book had me laughing one moment then I was in tears. I was on the edge of my seat and I didn’t want it to end.

When Vivian was 5 years old her she had no idea her life was about to change forever. Her father was murdered. That part shock the life out of me. My heart broke for little Viv. Then years past and she meets the sexy mysterious Brooks. I really loved his character. Was there any hope for Vivian and Brooks? Well you will have to read this book to find out what happens.

The story really is remarkable and believable, never a dull moment. Her writing was spot on and brilliant. I would recommend this book to my book friends. The only warning I would have is make sure you have a box of Kleenex because you never know when a scene will pop up and tug at your heart. Wonderful job, looking forward to future books!


LINKS BELOW:







No comments:

Post a Comment