Questions Thank you for taking time to answer these!!!
1. When did you decide to write? I think from the time that I took my first breath! I have always loved books. And I was always making up stories growing up. I would sit and tell my mom story after story – the poor thing probably thought I was insane!
2. How did you come up with the idea of your newest book? Well, I am currently working on Book 3 in the series, and it just kind of comes to me. I knew that I wanted to do stand-alone novels- BUT, I also wanted the characters from previous books to be present too. I hate saying goodbye to characters that I have come to love. So book 3 is another characters story, but it fits in with the previous books.
3. What Genre do write? Paranormal Romance. I am also in the process of writing a suspense/romance that is not part of the series. When the people in my head start talking…I have to tell their story. lol
4. Would you ever write with another author if asked? I would, as long as I felt a kinship with that author. I think you need to click with someone to know what is inside their head and to work with that.
5. Who is your biggest inspiration? Wow – that’s a great question. And I guess I would have to say…Life! Everything can inspire me. A song or a person I see on the street. It’s really strange. I can look at someone and my mind will just give them a backstory. Lol
6. Who are some of your favorite authors? So many. I have found a ton of Indie authors that I just ADORE!!! There are just too many to name. I love Stephen King, Dean Koontz. The Classics. Just way too many to name them all and I would hate to leave someone out!!!
7. What genre do you like to read? Anything and everything!! LOL! I will read just about anything, as long as the story grabs me on holds on.
8. What was the last book that you read? Haunted by her Dragon, by Julia Lake Mills. Great series.
9. What are you working on? Book 3 in The Supernatural Desire Series. Marcus’s Mortal Embrace. And also the yet un-named suspense/romance. Yes!! I work on more than one book at a time! Lol Ugh! WHAT am I thinking!
1. Favorite Animal – Man; now that is a tough one. I am a total animal lover – but I would have to say dog.
2. Favorite Color - black
3. Favorite Food – Lobster! Yum!
4. Favorite Genre of Music - Pop
5. Favorite Season – I would usually say fall, but after this brutal winter – I am sooooo going with Summer! Hot and sticky!!!!!!!!!! Lol