Author Spotlight with Amy Richie
Amy Richie was born in a small northern Ohio town where she grew up and lives there still with her three children. She comes from a large family with an even larger extended family. In 2012, Amy joined up with Anchor Group Publishing and now has two series started. The Immortal Love Series and The Blood Vine Series, a new YA. Amy writes things that are not of this world; either paranormal or fantasy. Vampires, werewolves, mermaids, time travel, ghosts, and even garden gnomes. To find out more about Amy Richie or her books visit her at amyrichie.weebly.com
“Being a werewolf is harder than it looks. Everyone thinks it’s just morph at the full moon, kill, morph back. That’s not true. It’s a lot harder than that. Especially if you are seventeen years old.” Willow has the worst luck. First she has to deal with her narcissistic foster mother, Bella; then of course there’s her horrid little sister Ivy; not to mention the pack of werewolves that belong to Bella. Now, they have to move and start a new school - again. Just when Willow thinks things can’t get any worse, Blake shows up from a council she never knew existed to name her leader of a pack she never knew existed. How was she supposed to teach a bunch of teenagers how to be wolves when she herself hated everything about her life?
"It's strange how fast
life changes. Just when you think you have it all figured out, a council man
hands you six werewolves to take care of."
Willow and her pack had barely settled into
their new town when the council showed up again. Only this time its to ask for
their help—to save Gage. How can Willow refuse?
Suddenly, Willow is thrust into a world of
childhood nightmares. The Ancient City. But it isn't at all what she thought it
would be. In fact, Willow soon realizes that not many things are what she
thought they would be and she has to figure out for herself which things are
worth fighting for.
I was six, a werewolf killed my parents. Then, she changed me and my sister,
raising us as her own. One day I was forced to kill her, and now I'm hunting my
sister. Who would have guessed my life would end up like this?
Willow Bennett is no ordinary werewolf. Never
has been. Never will be. She leads the strongest pack alive, and with that comes
the responsibility to stop the evil that is spreading throughout the world.
Will she finally find her place in the world, or will hunting down the only
family she has left prove to be her undoing?
Ivy is the third and final installment of the
Blood Vine Series. The end has come and Willow has to decide once and for all
where her loyalties lie.
Zemenckia has always known that she was born to die. Not just to die though, to die as a sacrifice to save her people from the evil queen. It's what she was made for. Things take an unexpected turn though while she is being led to the sacrificial alter and now Zem has to ask herself questions she's never even considered before; like what if she was allowed to live. What can become of a life that was never supposed to be?
B; Room 36; Nine Crosses
Ren Collins knows better than most where being
different will land a person. A bed in a crazy hospital with only an angry
ghost for company. But there are things about Toby that Ren doesn’t know, old
secrets that are brought into the light only with the appearance of Tristan.
Tristan is different than Toby. Sure, they’re
both only real to Ren, but Tristan does something Toby never does. He smiles.
Ren soon finds herself trusting this new curly haired ghost-person more than
At least, that’s what Toby says. But maybe Toby
is the one who can’t be trusted. Where the ghost people are concerned, can any
of them be trusted?
Strange things happen on
Nortica; people disappear and voices call from the ocean. For Stella Shaw,
things are about to get even more weird.
Welcome to Nortica. Population: ten.
After her latest run-in with the police,
Stella’s mom takes her back to her childhood home, the island Nortica. But they
find it much different than the stories Mom told. Most of the people have
disappeared and the ones left are really weird.
When her mom turns out to be the next victim of
the island, Stella is forced into a dangerous race to find her while learning
the secrets that the ocean holds.
Five years after Jewell hit
and Anya is still running. Being the only survivors of the Project has put her
and her sisters in danger. They can only run so long though and when Anya gets
dangerously far into enemy territories; friendships are pushed to the limit and
bonds are tested. Now Anya has to find a way to save her closest friend and
keep out of the reach of Rueben Letrell.
To save her best friend, Anya is willing to do
anything; even if it means binding herself to the one man she has always
After the asteroid, Jewell, cripples the earth, vampires come to the aid of the survivors. Some only want to help, others merely want to protect their way of life, and some simply have to be stopped. Eva was created for one purpose … to kill notorious vampire Dominick Letrell. Neleh has devised a plan that cannot fail; travel back in time to when Dominick was his weakest and attack him there. Along with the help of David, the most intelligent vampire alive, the plan is set in motion. Unfortunately, everything goes wrong and Eva is trapped in the past with no memory of why or how she got there. What happens when all the rules change? Timeless is a story of betrayals, secrets, and a love that will change everything.http://www.amazon.com/Timeless-Immortal-Love-Amy-Richie-ebook/dp/B00AH2B1YA
Claudia Sinclair enjoys her
quiet country life with her aunt and uncle; content with her plans of an
equally quiet marriage - until she meets Marcus Letrell.
From their very first meeting, Claudia is swept
away from the ordinary and thrust into a world she never knew existed. Soon she
is running for her very life from vampires bent on killing her and closing in
on a fate she can not escape. Claudia isn’t a murderer, but she realizes all to
quickly that love has a way of changing the way you see people.
Forbidden love, and secrets that run deep;
Always forces Claudia to see just how far she would go to save the man she
Best friends Claire and
Jasmine reunite after weeks of college have separated the two. What should have
been a joyful reunion tuns into a night of terror after the girls get lost on a
dark back road.
An equally dark house offers their only escape,
but Claire is afraid. The creepy house is the least of their fears, though. It
turns out that what gets lost on this road could be found by something worse.
1. When did you decide to write? I’ve always loved to write. I love to tell a story and I love to live a million lives through the characters that mumble around inside my head!
2. How did you come up with the idea of your newest book? It was a dream I had years ago. I didn’t dream all the characters but I dreamed of the place…of Ortec and I remember waking up and wanting to live on Ortec.
3. What Genre do write? I’m not sure that I fit in one box but if I had to pick one, I would say fantasy.
4. Would you ever write with another author if asked? Yes! I think co authoring sounds like a lot of fun!
5. Who is your biggest inspiration? Usually I write about dreams I have. Almost every one of my stories came from my dreams. My sister, Molly, supports me a lot though. She types for me and is my personal motivator…even when I don’t want her to be!!
6. Who are some of your favorite authors? J.K. Rowlings, Ted Dekkar, Jane Austin, Chonda Pierce, Frank Peretti, Lucy Maud Montgomery, there’s a ton more, I’m sure! I tend to find a good book and reread it a hundred times. I’m reading Harry Potter right now (for the second time this year so far!)
7. What genre do you like to read? Fantasy and Christian mostly but I read other things too if someone recommends something to me!
8. What was the last book that you read? Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
9. What are you working on? I am working on a novella trilogy called The Girl From Ortec. It’s a post-apocalyptic book following a girl called Rani. The first book is Crashing Waves and is set to come out May 30th!
1. Favorite Animal - Pet: dog in general: elephant
2. Favorite Color – Blue (Tardis Blue)
3. Favorite Food – this one is hard. Ummm, cereal.
4. Favorite Genre of Music – Depends on my mood. I don’t like country very much and I don’t like rap very much. I love opera music and slow jazz. Musical theater music and Disney if I’m writing. Pop style music when I clean. Love the 80s ballads! Christian music at work.
5. Favorite Season – Fall. I love the smell and colors of fall. Hometown football games, hot chocolate, hoodies, newly sharpened pencils, and sales on all the office supplies!