Friday, May 16, 2014

Author Spotlight with Kizzie Darker



Author Bio:
Kizzie Darker.
I was born in 1979 in a small beer brewing town called Burton upon Trent UK.
I lived in the small coal mining village Church gresley with my parents and younger brother, attended infant and junior school there but things soon went wrong. My parents divorced and I lived with my mother. My brother went to live with my father where he lived a fulfilled life. I, however didn’t.
I was taken into care at the age of 6 and lived with foster parents in a small village just outside of Burton Upon trent. My mother had given birth to my other brother about a year before and he came to live with me.
I did ok at school….I didn’t settle like I should have done. After about 18 months I was moved to another foster home and my brother was moved to Sheffield where he was adopted by his now parents.
I attended junior school in Aston on Trent and attended senior school from 1990- 1995 and passed my Qualifications, again I did ok.
I went to college between 1995-1998 and achieved qualifications in
Sport and leisure
Travel and tourism
Performing arts
And English.

I worked at a UK holiday camp for a season and had various jobs throughout my 20’s.


I now live in the west midlands with my husband Adrian of 10 years. He was the one who encouraged me to write the Desire series. I am so fortunate to have him in my life.



This edition of Distraction & Desire has the resolved formatting issues. It now includes a new cover design and a new dedication page. No other changes have been made to the story or characters. Thankyou for your understanding and continued support. 

She was his distraction, he her desire. 
Joanna woods thought her broken heart would never heal again when Luke ripped her world apart. 
Upon deciding to take a much needed vacation to Paris, the city of love, would a chance meeting change her life forever? 
Nathan Jones moonlights as a successful business man but unbeknown to Joanna he secretly works as a C.I.A agent travelling the world, tackling crime. 
He has already lost one love of his life; will he risk it all when he meets Joanna? 
Joanna and Nathan have chemistry but will it be enough to make their relationship work? 
Will Joanna be able to handle the truth when she finds out who Nathan really is or will it end in further heartache? 

http://smurl.ws/6fcgla    (Link for UK)
http://smurl.ws/f300ti   (Link for US)


Questions:
1.  When did you decide to write?
I decided to write after reading the fifty shades trilogy. I guess it inspired me to write my own story.

2. How did you come up with the idea of your newest book?
Fear and Desire is the continuation of the story of Joanna Woods and Nathan Jones. Their story began in Distraction and Desire.
I got the idea for the story after brainstorming my ideas with my husband and my dad.

3. What Genre do write?
It has been said that the genre I write is that of thriller/crime/espionage with a touch of romance and eroticism.

4. Would you ever write with another author if asked?
Good question! If the story was right to be involved with then yes maybe I would.

5. Who is your biggest inspiration?
My dad and my husband.

6. Who are some of your favorite authors?
E L James and Sylvia Day

7. What genre do you like to read?
I like to read erotic romance novels generally but I will read anything.

8. What was the last book that you read?
A touch of crimson by Sylvia Day

9. What are you working on?
The second book in The Desire Series – Fear and Desire.

            Favorite Genre of Music – 70’s and 80’s
            Favorite Season – summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment