Questions, Thanks for taking time out to answer these!!!
1. When did you decide to write? I have always loved to read and write. Honestly, I can’t tell you what it was that sparked me to write my first book. I just had an idea that spoke to me and I wanted to share it. And then it’s like a dam broke and I have a flood of book ideas that I need to get out!
2. How did you come up with the idea of your newest book? After writing the first two Strapped books, I felt like I needed a break. Those books are dark and twisty and take a lot out of me. I wanted something lighter and fun that reflected me as a person. Gorgeous Rotten Scoundrel is about a sarcastic, lovable bitch. The heroine is whip-smart, but not without her flaws. I wanted to write something that was fun, and hot with tension and the story just kind of flowed from there.
3. What Genre do write? Right now, variations of Erotica. But that’s about the only thread that holds them together. I don’t like to hold myself down to one type as that takes the fun out of writing for me. If I have a story to tell, I don’t want to be held to one category. As a result you will see that Strapped and GRS are very different.
4. Would you ever write with another author if asked? I think if the fit is good, I would be open to it. I would prefer if the other author had experience in that endeavor as that would be totally new for me.
5. Who is your biggest inspiration? Oh god, I suck at these questions!
6. Who are some of your favorite authors? I don’t really have favorites. My brain sucks at categorizing those types of things. Recent authors that I have read and enjoyed: Gillian Flynn, Christina Lauren, Aleatha Romig.
7. What genre do you like to read? My favs are mystery, thrillers, erotica (suspense, contemporary romance).
8. What was the last book that you read? Convicted by Aleatha Romig (Tony!)
9. What are you working on? Just finished Gorgeous Rotten Scoundrel and I am plotting out the third installment of Strapped.
1. Favorite Animal- Dog, specifically my Boxers
2. Favorite Color- Green
3. Favorite Food- All of it.
4. Favorite Genre of Music- Love too many types of music to pick one.
5. Favorite Season- Summer.