Thursday, May 8, 2014

Author Spotlight with Leanora Moore

Author Spotlight with Leanora Moore

Author Bio
: Leanora Moore wanted to start a movement for all plus size women in the world by writing about plus size heroines and the men that they love in her books. She created The Voluptuously Curvy and Loving It Series as a symbol for all women to know that they are beautiful no matter their size, shape or color, and the first novel in that series is titled Smooth as Silk. Other books also included in the series are Finding Love Within and His Forgotten Lover

Website: www.leanoramoore.net

Facebook: www.facebook.com/leanoramoore

Goodreads:http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/15989358-leanora-moore

Amazon:http://www.amazon.com/Leanora-Moore/e/B004TTJF0OMy

Twitter: Leanora_moore


Gabrielle Wright is a powerhouse when it comes to representing her clients and negotiating contracts. She even opened her own sports agency and is the top agent in the industry, but when it come to her romantic life she is throwing in the towel. She is a feisty, independent, plus size woman that wants a man that can love her the way she deserves, and not just see her fame and money.
Sebastian Scott is a college senior that has been so focused on his grades and football that he doesn't get to party like his friends. Plus he's tired of all the games the women his age play to get next to him, because of his promising football career if he gets drafted into the NFL. He wants a woman that knows her own worth, and that can love him for the man he is, and not for what he can do for them.
Will these two work focused people open each other’s eyes to the burning passion that two people can ignite in the heat of them moment, or will they keep it strictly business? Will Gabrielle finally lower the walls around her heart and let a young man ten years younger than her show her what true love can be? Is Sebastian up to the task to win Gabrielle's trust and love?


Angela Patterson has had a hard life from being put in foster care at ten years old when her mother was killed and also being separated from her only living relative, her older brother. Now Angela is living her life to the fullest and making a living doing the one thing that makes her happy and that's singing. Angela sings at a nightclub called Olivia's, where she is offered the deal of a life time to boost her singing career with McNeil Records.

Gary McNeil is the oldest of six children by five minutes. Gary runs his record label with his twin brother Barry, and their other sibliings. Gary has always focused on work and his family till he laid eyes on Angela Patterson across the room in a crowed resturant and he couldn't stop thinking about her. Fate steps in when his cousin, Mitch tells him about an amazing singer at his club and when Gary and his sibling check out this new singer, it turns out to be his mystery lady from the resturant.

Will they be able to keep it strickly business or will the passion building between them bring them together?
http://www.amazon.com/Smooth-Silk-Voluptuously-Curvy-Loving-ebook/dp/B00B9N57ZU/ref=la_B004TTJF0O_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1399546962&sr=1-3




Deidra Parker is a plus size executive assistant, who has led a boring life and she's tired of it. So she decided to add some excitement to her life. Starting with getting the attention of the only man she has ever loved since they were kids in the sandbox and who also happened to be her boss, Jackson Reynolds.

Jackson has the reputation of being a playboy, because his relationships never last longer than a month or two. Just ending his last relationship, Jackson starts to rethink his idea on dating and wants to give up on dating for a while.

Will Deidra's new look and attitude make Jackson want to be in a lasting relationship or will he revert back to his old ways and hurt Deidra in the process?

http://www.amazon.com/Finding-Within-Voluptuously-Loving-Series-ebook/dp/B00ER6P8PU/ref=pd_sim_kstore_4?ie=UTF8&refRID=1XM3N36TGK1TJG0V83N0







Lexi Andrews life was going good, she had two handsome sons, and a great job. Then Jacob Morris walks back into her life, who happened to be the one man she had loved from afar, through out college.Jacob Morris was living his dream life, he had a promising football career, wealth, and a loving family for support. Then he walks into a bar and sees this amazing woman that he had to ask out on a date.Will Lexi remind Jacob of their past, or will she keep the secret to herself? Also, what other secrets is Lexi hiding?

http://www.amazon.com/Forgotten-Lover-Voluptuously-Loving-Series-ebook/dp/B00HA1E7OM/ref=pd_sim_kstore_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=09JXHTTQF90EJFMKJKRS







Questions:
When did you decide to write?

I have been writing since I was a little girl toting a notebook and pen around all the time. I felt I had something to say, so I would write it down.

How did you come up with the idea of your newest book?

Drafted For Love came to me because it was football season when I started writing it, and I decided to include my favorite sport in my new book. I had also seen a few articles on female sports agents and that they were become more popular in the industry. I wanted to write a story that showed the struggles that college football players and agents go through to make it to the NFL Draft.

What Genre do write?

I write romance with a touch of mystery and full of passion.

Would you ever write with another author if asked?

Yes, I would love to work with another author on a book.

Who is your biggest inspiration?

My family is my biggest inspiration and they give me so much support. They are my world and I want to make them proud.

Who are some of your favorite authors?

Brenda Jackson, Carmen Green, Nikki Walker are some of the best authors I have read and are also my favorite authors.

What genre do you like to read?

Romance has always been my favorite genre and it still is! I read three to four romance books a day.

What was the last book that you read?

Running From Mercy by Terra Little was the last book I read, and I instantly feel in love with the story.

What are you working on?
I'm currently working on volume five of my Voluptuously Curvy and Loving It Series. I'm looking to release it in August 2014.

Fun Questions:

Favorite Animal

Dogs are my favorite animal, and if I didn't have chronic asthma I would have one of my own
.
Favorite Color

My favorite color is purple! if you look at all my book covers you will see touches of purple.

Favorite Food

My favorite food is pizza with ham and pineapple!

Favorite Genre of Music

Favorite genre of music is R&B, because as I'm writing I like to listen to old school R&B such as Luther Vandross!

Favorite Season

Winter 

No comments:

Post a Comment